TOP 10 BENEFITS OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
To define “SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING” The phenomena of attaining to obtain traffic or to pay attention towards through social media sites viz; Twitter and Facebook respectively. The Social media constitutes the various different social actions under one roof. For example, to be exact Twitter is a social site that exclusively allows to share tiny messages or latest updates with their other counterparts. Another prominent social site viz; Facebook is a tremendous social networking site that lets allows the people for mutual sharing updates, photographs and lastly but not least a wide variety of other activities respectively.
Some entrepreneurs, considers and strongly feel that the social media marketing is the “next massive thing,” which is temporary but yet powerful process that must be taken granted of while it’s still in the limelight. To others, it’s a buzzword with no lucrative benefits and practical advantages but also a sharp complex learning process.
Since, it seemed with a great rapidity that the social media has gained prominence by some people because it appeared quickly, by some for staying a passing marketing interest, and therefore, unprofitable one. But the statistics, however, reveals another story that social media marketing was much important for their businesses which indicates their great efforts in increased traffic to their websites. And it is also true to say that most of the marketing men presently participating in social media and at the same time many number of participants are not sure that in what way the social media tools can be used better.
Also Read: How to Grow Social Media From Zero to Hero
Here are 10 top salient points of social media marketing which can improve your business. They are as follows:
- INCREASED BRAND RECOGNITION.
- IMPROVED BRAND LOYALTY.
- MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO CONVERT.
- HIGHER CONVERSION RATES.
- HIGHER BRAND AUTHORITY.
- INCREASED INBOUND TRAFFIC.
- DECREASED MARKETING COSTS.
- BETTER SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS.
- RICHER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES.
- IMPROVED CUSTOMER INSIGHTS.
- Increased Brand Recognition: Each and every opportunity that you cross in the midst of your business is to be gathered and constituted together would become more valuable. You should strongly feel that your social media networks are the lucrative new channels for your brand’s voice and content. As a result, it happens at the same time that you will be prone very easier and more reachable for new customers, and makes you more familiar and recognizable for existing customers.
- Improved brand loyalty: A report which has been published by Texas Tech University reveals that the brands who avails on social media channels enjoys good spirited loyalty from their customers. The report also emphasizes that “Companies must and should take advantages rendered by the social media” when it comes in lesioning with their audience.
- More Opportunities to Convert: Each and Every post you make on a social media platform is an opportunity for customers to innovate. When you install a following,
at the same time can have access to new customers, recent customers, and existing customers, and you’ll be able to interact with all of them respectively. As a result, in this phenomenon every blog post, image, video, or comment you share is an opportunity for someone to react, and that reaction could lead to a site visit and eventually a conversion.
- Higher conversion rates: The most remarkable and unique way to connect in social media channels is humanization element which results in Higher conversion rates. Social media is a place where brands can act like people do, and this is prominent since people like doing business with other people; but not with companies.
- Higher Brand Authority: It is worth mention to interact with your customers regularly is a show of good credentials for other customers. As a result, when people go to compliment about a product or service, they switch on to social media, and when they post your brand name, new audience will follow you for updates. The applauds that are made by more people regarding you on social media, the more valuable and authenticated your brand will seem to upcoming users.
- Increased Inbound Traffic: It is important to note that Without social media, your inbound traffic is limited only to people who are presently existed. In addition of each and every social media profile by you is another path focusing back to your site, and every piece of information you constitute on those profiles is another chance of getting a new visitor. The more quality content you syndicate on social media, the more inbound traffic you’ll generate, and more traffic means more leads and more conversions.
Read More: Built A Social Media Presence From Scratch
- Decreased Marketing costs: HubSpot in his publishing reveals that 84% of focusing marketers feel that less than six hours of effort per week was sufficient to generate increased traffic. Six hours is not a remarkable investment for a channel as big as social media. If you could attend just one hour a day to developing your content and syndication strategy, you could start seeing the results of your efforts. Start small and you’ll never have to worry about going over budget—once you get a better feel for what to expect, you can increase your budget and increase your conversions correspondingly.
- Better Search Engine Rankings: Since the requirements for success are always changing, it is no longer sufficient to regularly update your blog, possessing stimulating title tags and meta descriptions and share the links focusing back to your site. That means to say that if you want to rank for a given set of keywords having strong social media presence could almost compulsory.
- Richer Customer Experiences: Since Social media, has become the platform for communication channel like email or phone calls. Each and every customer whoever interacts your social media enhances you a chance to publicly demonstrate your customer service level and make your relationship with your customers to grow. For instance, if a customer complains about your product on Twitter, you can instantly address the comment, apologize publicly, and take action to make it right. Or, if a customer applauds you, you can thank them and recommend additional products. It’s a personal experience that lets customers know you care about them most.
- Improved Customer Insights: Social media also gives you an opportunity to obtain valuable information about what your customers say their likes and dislikes they react through social listening. For instance, you can monitor user comments to see what people think of your business directly. You can justify your information gathering lists based on topics and see which types of content generate the most interest—and then produce more of that type of content.
These are the benefits of continuing long-term social media campaign.